top of page

"Cooking is Love

Made Visible"

I have eaten in many vegan restaurants and sadly I have often left dissappointed. The food has often been bland, boring and to be honest, very little of it.

For me, you have to cook with passion, you have to believe in what you are doing and you have to cook with love.

Whenever I cook I imagine a non vegan trying the food for the first time, sitting down with preconceived ideas about vegan food and I want to shock them with the food visually and then the taste. To make change we need to show how wonderful vegan food is so with every dish I am looking at presentation and taste combined with non fussy recipes!

The main problem, from my own research, is ensuring that when people eat a vegan diet they include  everything they need to function on a day to day basis. Eating a healthy diet is essential as a vegan and it can be done very easily so when I create recipes I am looking at the nutritional value as well as the actual meal itself. That is not to say that once in a while you can have a full blow out, why not, but if you eat well 80% of the time and then kick back on whatever vegan "junk" food you want for the other 20% of the time you will remain healthy and full of energy.

Poppy xx

Hamilton x

"Animals are friends not ,food"

Ronnie x

bottom of page